Operations Assistant Job #: SF16L0608
Location: Downtown, Vancouver
About the Opportunity
We are looking for the successful candidate for the Operation Assistant, this position will work with the team to help keep our business running smoothly.
- General support for operations
- Assist in the planning and execution of all aspects of events and marketing program (including trade shows, promotion events)
- Prepare the marketing and promotion materials, as well as the products documentation
- Develop the marketing contents for the major cyber platforms and social medias
- Assist to generate, review and provide analysis on the frequent sales performance, business development, promotion summary)
- Assist with the coordination and communication across multi-functional teams to streamline operational procedures and policies
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism or related field
- In-depth understanding of the major social networks
- Strong writing skills in both English and Mandarin
- Exceptional skills in the communication and MS office
- Working knowledge of process improvement and supporting methodologies
- The positive “Can-do” attitude and strong attention to details
- Experience in the marketing, editing, graphic design, photograph, accounting, international trading would be an asset.
Above all, you will be a highly organized team player with exceptional communication skills and high attention to details.
Don’t miss this opportunity to play a pivotal role in our international operations. If you are looking to establish a successful career and build your skills and experience with a leading employer, we want to hear from you today!